Welcome to Junkyard Blogs Directory’s early Monday morning edition of Explore Digest Newsletter. Similar to our Roundups, these newsletters are intended mainly for our new followers (and our long time fans as well) to catch up with our links to blogs, websites, and businesses they may not have yet discovered, or to be reminded of to visit. In this digest we are sharing the listings that were posted during the week of Sunday, March 25th, 2018 – Saturday, March 31st, 2018. This was during our 1st week of posting when we launched this directory. Enjoy, and have a great morning exploring the web at the junkyard 🙂
Blogs In Art & Culture
Bloginity – We are fashion and culture professionals enthusiastically discovering and sharing unique content that covers quality talent, from photography to music to fashion and beauty. Bloginity celebrates recently discovered artists and established names equally. We care about the fashion, not who’s wearing it. We share great, yet to be discovered artists and respected geniuses alike. Bloginity is a representation of our culture, and we celebrate the artists creating the culture that is shaping our generation’s footprints on fashion and history, whether those voices be leading brand names or independent influences.
Antique Prints Blog – Welcome to the Antique Prints Blog, a blog about original prints from the seventeenth to the early twentieth century, with a primary focus on historical prints of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
Blogs In Blogging
Discover Editor’s Picks – Millions of people use WordPress, from brand-new bloggers to small magazines to major publications. At Discover, we highlight the work of this diverse and global community. You’ll find the latest picks on the front page: posts from your favorite bloggers, must-reads of the day, or work from undiscovered writers.
Blogs In Entertainment
Coming Soon – Movie entertainment news. New movies, movie trailers, reviews, tv, streaming, digital, blu-ray, dvd, and video game news.
The Numbers – Where data and the movie business meet. In addition to providing information for free on The Numbers, Nash Information Services, LLC is the premier provider of movie industry data and research services. Major financial institutions, media companies, investors, data analysis companies and production companies rely on our nearly twenty years of data development and modeling. Within the movie industry itself, we serve approximately 1,000 clients, from the major studios and multi-billion dollar production companies to first-time independent filmmakers. Our data services are also used by web sites, app developers and other analytics companies that require a rich source of data.
Filmsite – The Greatest Films – One of the oldest movie entertainment data websites on the web since 1996, maintained by Tim Dirks. Filmsite.org is an award-winning website for classic film buffs, students, moviegoers and anyone else interested in the great movies of the last century. Detailed plot synopses, review commentary and film reference material are just some of the features available on the site. The site also contains film analysis, original content, information on the top films and most memorable movie scenes, “Best of…” articles, and the most popular film quotes in all genres of film. Its many resources include a comprehensive overview of film history, a complete survey of the Academy Awards (Oscars), milestones and turning points in the industry, and background and descriptions for hundreds of classic Hollywood/American and other English-language movies from the last one hundred years. In the mid-1990s when it was first launched, filmsite.org was one of the first websites to initiate the trend to select 100 Greatest Films in the history of cinema.
The Top 10s – TheTopTens is a collection of over 100,000 interactive top ten lists that you can vote on, add to, reorder, and more. The site has been online since 2005 and in that time has amassed a collection of millions of items to vote on and comments to read.
Cracked – Cracked.com is a humor website with over 300 million monthly page views. The site was founded in 2005 by Jack O’Brien and is currently owned by E. W. Scripps. It is descended from Cracked magazine, which dates back to 1958.
The Vore – The Vore is an online culture magazine that stays on top of everything to do with culture internationally. For our 750,000 monthly visitors we provide overviews of all the new good stuff coming out each year, and curate & gather the best paid and free culture available online. Next to that we provide in-depth articles and reviews, mainly on cinema, television, literature and music.
Blogs In Photography
Blogging Is Overrated – This is the personal blog of Bobby Caputo, traveling photographer from Queens, NY. Music Lover, Coffee Drinker, Beer Nerd, News Junkie. I post what interests and inspires me, and I hope to inspire you in the process. You can’t create a great moment, they just happen. You need to capture it before it’s gone.
Business In Advertising
Adverator – If you buy local ads,
Adverator is your new best friend. Adverator can help you choose your best option for magazine ad’s, online ad’s, transit ad’s, tv ad’s, and direct mail ad’s.
CG Sign Lab – Looking for quality signs for your business. Take a look at CG Sign Lab. Products include yard signs, vinyl banners, retractable banners, canvas wraps, sidewalk signs, brushed aluminum, mesh banners, acrylic signs, outdoor floor graphics, perforated window decals, window clings, floor contour graphics, walll contour graphics, leather wraps, and saftey signs. All of these great products at prices affordable to any budget. Our personal favorite here at Junkyard Blogs Directory is the retractable banners. CG Sign Labs even has their very own sign builder on their website if you need help designing an amazing sign for your business. If you need signs of any type then here’s a great place to start.
Business In Finance
Investopedia – Investopedia is the world’s leading source of financial content on the web, with more than 30 million unique visitors and 90 million page views each month. Wholly owned by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Investopedia is the largest financial education website in the world. Powered by a team of data scientists and financial experts, Investopedia offers timely, trusted and actionable financial information for every investor, from early investors to financial advisors to high net worth individuals. Investopedia is operated by IAC Publishing, a collection of some of the web’s largest and most trusted digital media brands.
Business In Marketing
Statista – The statistics portal for market data, market research, and market studies. Statistics and studies from more than 22,500 sources. Within just a few years, Statista managed to establish itself as a leading provider of market and consumer data. Over 500 visionaries, experts and doers continuously reinvent Statista, thereby constantly developing successful new products and business models. Statista consolidates statistical data on over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources and makes it available on four platforms: German, English, French and Spanish. Statista Research & Analysis is a combined provider of market research as well as research and analysis services. We help corporate customers collect and prepare market, customer and competitive information. Statista Content & Design sees itself as a research and information design agency. We create customized infographics, videos, presentations and publications in the corporate design of our customers.
Business In Sports
Auburn Tigers – Auburn University official athletic site. Get all the information you need about Auburn University’s sports in Baseball, basketball, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Diving, Tennis, Track & Field, and Volleyball. Info to be found includes news, rosters, and schedules under each teams category (found under Teams in the site’s menu), ticket info, Gameday info (appearance requests, Auburn Ignited, Autograph Requests, Birthday Parties, The Jungle, Kids Club, Paws and Claws, Poster Requests, Promotions, Shop), Fan Connect and Social Media info (Apps, How To Watch, How To Listen, Contest Central, Podcasts, Radio, Video, Photo Galleries, SEC Network, War Eagle Weekly, Auburn Directory, Top 25 Social Rankings, National Directory), Athletics (A-Club, Academics, Auburn Sports Network, Camps, Communications, Digital Media), and Recruits information.
Sites In Crafting
The Graphics Fairy – The Graphics Fairy is a resource for Home Decorators and Crafters. Find over 5,000 FREE Vintage Stock images, Illustrations, Old Pictures, Antique Graphics, Vintage Printables, to MAKE craft projects, collage, DIY, scrapbooking, etc! DIY and Craft Tutorials, and Home Decorating Ideas are offered as well. Daily vintage image downloads since 2007. Most are Jpegs, or PDFs, but there are some Vectors as well. As far as I know these are all Royalty Free Images that are in the Public Domain. However I cannot guarantee that. Please see my Faq page to find info on copyright laws in your country.
Sites In Entertainment
Ranker – Ranker is a leading digital media company for opinion-based, crowdsourced rankings on just about everything. We put the power in the hands of our audience to answer debates on topics including pop culture, sports, politics, brands and lifestyle. Using Ranker’s unique technology, those lists become definitive rankings based on the “wisdom of the crowd.” Based in Los Angeles, Ranker attracts more than 50 million monthly unique visitors and over 80 million monthly visits worldwide, and is a top ranked publisher in the US. Ranker’s lists and opinion data are regularly cited in the media, including The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, The Hollywood Reporter, and USA Today, among many others. The company is venture backed by Draper Associates, Rincon Ventures, Wavemaker Ventures, Lowercase Capital, Bullpen Capital and various angels.
That’s it for this digest.
Latest Listings And Content:
- FREE Listings Available In Our New Twitter Business Directory For A Limited Time February 18, 2019 12:24 AMFollowing the recent announcement with the release of issue #2 of our Courtesy Mentions Magazine’s exclusive Twitter Business Directory, dubbed by our CEO as “America’s Social Business Book”, we are making an exclusive offer to allow business owners in the United States to have their Twitter social media accounts listed for FREE, for a limited … Continue reading FREE Listings Available In Our New Twitter Business Directory For A Limited Time
- Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 34 February 17, 2019 9:37 PMWelcome to the 34th post in our Let’s Go Fishing!! Instagram photos feature series. Enjoy these select fishing photos posted on Instagram. We select photos celebrating the sport and art of fishing and getting a great catch out on the water and deliver them to you to enjoy viewing. View this post on Instagram Awesome … Continue reading Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 34
- HomeTownLocator Index February 17, 2019 5:54 PMWelcome to our HomeTownLocator Index. We have discovered the HomeTownLocator website to be a tremendous and very helpful resource when we need geographical information to build our directory, such as county and city data in each state. According to the site’s “About” page, the site has been in business since 2002 and operated by Matt … Continue reading HomeTownLocator Index
- Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 33 February 16, 2019 9:25 PMWelcome to the 33rd post in our Let’s Go Fishing!! Instagram photos feature series. Enjoy these select fishing photos posted on Instagram. We select photos celebrating the sport and art of fishing and getting a great catch out on the water and deliver them to you to enjoy viewing. View this post on Instagram Que … Continue reading Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 33
- Iowa Storm Chasing Network February 16, 2019 1:36 AMIowa Storm Chasing Network – The Iowa Storm Chasing Network provides weather forecasts and updates for the state of Iowa. Living in Iowa, we all know how constantly the weather is changing. That is why a team of storm chasers formed together to create the most dedicated team in the state. The Iowa Storm Chasing … Continue reading Iowa Storm Chasing Network
- Storm Chasing In Iowa February 16, 2019 1:13 AMStorm chasing is broadly defined as the pursuit of any severe weather condition, regardless of motive, which can be curiosity, adventure, scientific investigation, or for news or media coverage. A person who chases storms is known as a storm chaser, or simply a chaser. Find storm chasers and services in Iowa below. Iowa Storm Chasing … Continue reading Storm Chasing In Iowa
- Waterway Guide February 15, 2019 11:44 PMWaterway Guide – America’s most trusted and respected resource for cruising boaters. Waterway Guide Media, LLC is located in Deltaville, VA, alongside the Chesapeake Bay, where we produce seven printed editions of the Waterway Guide: Bahamas, Southern, Atlantic ICW, Chesapeake Bay, Northern, Great Lakes and Cuba. Updated annually by on-the-water cruising editors and office staff, … Continue reading Waterway Guide
- Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 32 February 15, 2019 9:14 PMWelcome to the 32nd post in our Let’s Go Fishing!! Instagram photos feature series. Enjoy these select fishing photos posted on Instagram. We select photos celebrating the sport and art of fishing and getting a great catch out on the water and deliver them to you to enjoy viewing. View this post on Instagram Need … Continue reading Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 32
- Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 31 February 14, 2019 8:51 PMWelcome to the 31st post in our Let’s Go Fishing!! Instagram photos feature series. Enjoy these select fishing photos posted on Instagram. We select photos celebrating the sport and art of fishing and getting a great catch out on the water and deliver them to you to enjoy viewing. View this post on Instagram 10 … Continue reading Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 31
- Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 30 February 13, 2019 8:44 PMWelcome to the 30th post in our Let’s Go Fishing!! Instagram photos feature series. Enjoy these select fishing photos posted on Instagram. We select photos celebrating the sport and art of fishing and getting a great catch out on the water and deliver them to you to enjoy viewing. View this post on Instagram Snapper … Continue reading Let’s Go Fishing On Instagram – Episode 30
If you would like to syndicate our content on your own website, here is the RSS feed you need. It will display the content links that you see above.
Get listed at Junkyard Blogs Directory today:
Would you like more visitors to your blog? Get listed with us today so your blog can be discovered by our readers, and also get periodic mentions in our newsletters. Whether it’s a personal blog about your hobbies, or a blog you maintain about your business, we welcome you to join our directory for a low, one time fee today.