These are the current top headlines from Fox News.
- Donald Trump Jr. slams PETA on Twitter over mocking 'trophy-hunting' Halloween costume September 23, 2018 4:00 PMAccording to PETA’s website, the proceeds from the costume will support “lifesaving work for wild animals.”
- Sec. Mike Pompeo talks North Korea, the UN and trade September 23, 2018 3:54 PMSecretary of State Mike Pompeo sits down with Chris Wallace on 'Fox News Sunday.'
- Indiana bus driver arrested after allowing students to drive bus captured on video, police say September 23, 2018 3:45 PMAn Indiana driver was arrested Friday after she was caught on video allowing three students to drive her bus, police said.
- The Latest: Subtropical Storm Leslie forms in north Atlantic September 23, 2018 3:06 PMThe Latest on the aftermath of Hurricane Florence (all times local): 11 a.m.
- Maine officials say getting lobsters stoned with marijuana before killing them is illegal September 23, 2018 3:03 PMThe decision was made by the department because regulators do not currently “have information on the health implications or effects of ‘sedating’ lobsters with marijuana.”
- Pirates attack Swiss cargo ship off Nigeria, 12 crew members kidnapped September 23, 2018 3:00 PMA group of pirates attacked a Swiss cargo ship off the coast of Nigeria on Saturday, kidnapping 12 crew members in a region that has seen dozens of similar attacks so far this year.
- PayPal bans Infowars over hate speech September 23, 2018 2:34 PMPayPal is the latest tech company to ban conspiracy theory site Infowars over its controversial content.
- Iran's president blames US after attack on military parade September 23, 2018 2:30 PMIran's president on Sunday accused an unnamed U.S.-allied country in the Persian Gulf of being behind a terror attack on a military parade that killed 25 people and wounded 60, further raising regional tensions.
- 'One in three TripAdvisor reviews are fake,' with venues buying glowing reviews, investigation finds September 23, 2018 2:16 PMUp to a third of reviews on TripAdvisor are fake with hotels and restaurants buying positive reviews, it has been claimed.
- India mob attacks police after Maoist rebels kill lawmaker September 23, 2018 2:11 PMSupporters of a lawmaker slain by Maoist insurgents in southern India on Sunday attacked two police stations in anger over the killing, setting fire to one and vandalizing the other, police said.
The RSS feed for this syndication was found here. Junkyard Blogs Directory provides this syndication of Fox News latest top headlines free of charge and as a free feature of our website to provide our viewers a quick way to see the latest headlines from this news network. Look for other news syndications from other major news networks under “Syndicated News” on our website.
Get listed at Junkyard Blogs Directory today:
Would you like more visitors to your blog? Get listed with us today so your blog can be discovered by our readers, and also get periodic mentions in our newsletters. Whether it’s a personal blog about your hobbies, or a blog you maintain about your business, we welcome you to join our directory for a low, one time fee today.