These are the current top headlines from Fox News.
- California suing In-N-Out burger chain over 2017 grass fire November 23, 2019 2:50 AMThe California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection filed a lawsuit against beloved burger chain In-N-Out on Friday, alleging it was responsible for a 2017 grass fire.
- Pro-life activist fined over undercover Planned Parenthood videos: 'It's really an attack on the First Amendment' November 23, 2019 2:29 AMCitizen journalist and pro-life activist David Daleiden said Friday he will fight back against a federal court verdict that left him that saddled him and his associates with a multi-million dollar fine for secretly recording conversations with Planned Parenthood staff.
- Kimberley Strassel: Elizabeth Warren admits to a colossal campaign error. This is what she did next November 23, 2019 2:17 AMSen. Elizabeth Warren admitted last Friday that she had made a colossal, potentially fatal, campaign error—and immediately proceeded to make it worse. If the Warren presidential bid flops, this will be the moment to mark.
- Warren told pro-school-choice activist she sent her kids to public school, campaign says otherwise November 23, 2019 2:15 AMOn Thursday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., told a school choice activist in Georgia that she had sent both her children to public school. On Friday, her campaign told The Washington Free Beacon differently.
- Los Angeles-bound train hits RV, causing fire, delays November 23, 2019 2:07 AMA Los Angeles-bound commuter train struck an RV stopped on the tracks Friday morning and burst into flames after impact, causing widespread delays.
- Prince Andrew forced to move office out of Buckingham Palace: report November 23, 2019 2:02 AMPrince Andrew was ordered to move his private offices out of Buckingham Palace in the wake of an announcement he made that he would be formally relinquishing his official duties following a nuclear interview he gave to the BBC defending his longtime friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, according to The Times of London on Friday.
- Suspect in killing of Detroit officer linked to other shootings, chief says November 23, 2019 1:55 AMDetroit Police Chief James Craig said Friday that he was “angry” more had not been done sooner to apprehend a 28-year-old suspect who allegedly killed one Detroit police officer and wounded another Wednesday -- and may be connected to several other shootings.
- Sandra Smith challenges Dem lawmaker's claim impeachment hearings showed 'incredibly convincing testimony' November 23, 2019 1:48 AMOn Friday's edition of "The Story," Sandra Smith challenged a Democrat lawmaker's claim that this week's public hearings in the Trump impeachment inquiry showcased "incredibly convincing testimony of bribery"
- Kathie Lee Gifford says late husband Frank 'might have had a little something’ to do with kids getting engaged November 23, 2019 1:19 AMKathie Lee Gifford has a lot to be thankful for as the calendar approaches Thanksgiving.
- Remains found in Nebraska and Missouri identified as missing Wisconsin brothers November 23, 2019 1:09 AMAuthorities confirmed Friday that human remains found in Missouri and Nebraska are those of two Wisconsin brothers who were last seen visiting a farm in July.
The RSS feed for this syndication was found here. Junkyard Blogs Directory provides this syndication of Fox News latest top headlines free of charge and as a free feature of our website to provide our viewers a quick way to see the latest headlines from this news network. Look for other news syndications from other major news networks under “Syndicated News” on our website.
Get listed at Junkyard Blogs Directory today:
Would you like more visitors to your blog? Get listed with us today so your blog can be discovered by our readers, and also get periodic mentions in our newsletters. Whether it’s a personal blog about your hobbies, or a blog you maintain about your business, we welcome you to join our directory for a low, one time fee today.