These are the current top headlines from Fox News.
- Loeffler rips cancel culture and 'dangerous narratives' in farewell address January 20, 2021 7:12 AMU.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler of Georgia delivered a farewell address on the Senate floor Tuesday, ripping cancel culture and "dangerous narratives" on her way out.
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, Lil Wayne, dozens of others; also commutes sentences January 20, 2021 6:24 AMPresident Trump issued a long list of pardons and sentence commutations early Wednesday as he prepared to leave office.
- Rep. Boebert blasts 'baseless' suggestion by Dem lawmaker that she led reconnaissance tour of Capitol January 20, 2021 6:12 AMRep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., blasted Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., Tuesday over his "baseless" suggestion that she led a group of people who took part in the deadly Jan. 6 riot on a tour of the Capitol building days earlier.
- Nancy Pelosi says she's 'not concerned' about laptop allegedly stolen during Capitol riot January 20, 2021 5:49 AMHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi said this week that she wasn’t worried about the contents of a laptop that was reportedly stolen from her office when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
- Laura Ingraham blasts Biden administration, Democrats who 'fear the GOP far more than they fear the CCP' January 20, 2021 5:12 AMThe actions of the incoming Joe Biden administration continue to belie their insistence that they will endeavor to promote unity among Americans, Laura Ingraham said Tuesday.
- Meghan Markle's estranged father Thomas published private letters because he felt 'vilified' by press: report January 20, 2021 5:00 AMMeghan Markle's estranged father Thomas Markle has said that he felt "vilified" by an article published in People magazine, leading him to publish a letter written to him by his daughter.
- 'Bridgerton' to announce 'exciting news' this week January 20, 2021 4:53 AMNetflix's "Bridgerton" is set to announce "exciting news" -- potentially a future second season -- later this week.
- Graham calls on McConnell to 'unequivocally' denounce second Trump impeachment effort January 20, 2021 4:51 AMSen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is fighting efforts to convict President Trump in the Senate after he was impeached for a second time by the House of Representatives, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., should do the same, Graham told Fox News’ "Hannity" Tuesday.
- TikTok-famous police dog from Washington state released from hospital after shooting January 20, 2021 4:47 AMA Washinton state police dog made famous on TikTok was released from a hospital Monday after being critically injured last week.
- MSNBC contributor compares Biden to God, suggests Trump voters should be blamed for COVID deaths January 20, 2021 4:39 AMMSNBC contributor Eddie Glaude had a lot to say Tuesday while praising President-elect Joe Biden and attacking President Trump's supporters on the eve of the 46th president's inauguration.
The RSS feed for this syndication was found here. Junkyard Blogs Directory provides this syndication of Fox News latest top headlines free of charge and as a free feature of our website to provide our viewers a quick way to see the latest headlines from this news network. Look for other news syndications from other major news networks under “Syndicated News” on our website.
Get listed at Junkyard Blogs Directory today:
Would you like more visitors to your blog? Get listed with us today so your blog can be discovered by our readers, and also get periodic mentions in our newsletters. Whether it’s a personal blog about your hobbies, or a blog you maintain about your business, we welcome you to join our directory for a low, one time fee today.