These are the current top headlines from Fox News.
- Democrats aren’t done wasting your money on the Russia investigation February 17, 2019 11:50 PMOf course, the whole Russia witch hunt was never really about finding evidence of collusion to begin with.
- Daytona 500 sees massive crash started by Paul Menard February 17, 2019 11:47 PM“The Big One” happened Sunday at “The Great American Race” — and it was gigantic. A crash involving 18 cars during the 61st running of the Daytona 500.
- Texas woman accused of driving drunk, crashing into police vehicle February 17, 2019 11:10 PMAn Irving, Texas, police officer was injured after a suspected drunk driver crashed into a police vehicle early Sunday morning.
- More than 1,500 attend vigil for Aurora shooting victims February 17, 2019 10:52 PMMore than 1,500 people braved snow and freezing drizzle to attend a prayer vigil for five co-workers who were fatally shot at a suburban Chicago manufacturing plant.
- 6 illegal immigrants linked to Mexican cartel arrested in NC for drug trafficking operation, officials say February 17, 2019 10:25 PMSix illegal immigrants with ties to a Mexican drug cartel — a rival of the powerful Sinaloa cartel, whose notorious leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was convicted last week — were arrested in an elaborate drug trafficking operation in North Carolina, according to reports.
- South Korean tanker Stellar Daisy found on ocean floor 2 years after it sank, explorers say February 17, 2019 10:11 PMThe Stellar Daisy, a massive South Korean tanker that sank in March 2017, was found on the floor of the South Atlantic Ocean nearly two years later, the CEO of an ocean exploration company revealed Sunday.
- Dog reunited with owner after 8 month, 175-mile journey February 17, 2019 9:48 PMA dog that went missing in Massachusetts months ago has been reunited with its family after being found in Maine, 175 miles (282 kilometers) away.
- New Yorkers fleeing to Florida need to leave their terrible blue state policies behind as well February 17, 2019 9:44 PMIn a recent press conference, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo blamed a $2.3 billion budget deficit in New York on the compounding effect of federal tax reform on the state’s sky-high taxes.
- North Macedonia police find 22 migrants trying Balkans route February 17, 2019 9:36 PMPolice in North Macedonia say two vehicles carrying 22 migrants who allegedly planned to enter Serbia illegally and travel on to European Union countries were stopped in separate weekend incidents.
- Trump should ‘just say no’ to China trade deal February 17, 2019 9:32 PMThere is still ample reason to be skeptical that China is serious about reform.
The RSS feed for this syndication was found here. Junkyard Blogs Directory provides this syndication of Fox News latest top headlines free of charge and as a free feature of our website to provide our viewers a quick way to see the latest headlines from this news network. Look for other news syndications from other major news networks under “Syndicated News” on our website.
Get listed at Junkyard Blogs Directory today:
Would you like more visitors to your blog? Get listed with us today so your blog can be discovered by our readers, and also get periodic mentions in our newsletters. Whether it’s a personal blog about your hobbies, or a blog you maintain about your business, we welcome you to join our directory for a low, one time fee today.